You might have noticed that the DiviPay navigation bar looks a little different since the last time you saw it.
With our newest release, Custom Workflows, we wanted to take the opportunity to streamline our previous toolbar navigation. We are constantly in the process of adding new features and updates we know our customers will love — and we didn’t want to limit ourselves to the space in the toolbar!
The previous navigation:
To make it easier to find what you’re looking for, the navigation has been bundled into the subheadings. An additional sub-navigation menu has been added below the subheadings which you can interact with to quickly take you to those specific pages. Below, you will find a cheat sheet of where to find everything, as you’re getting familiar with the new look.
The new navigation:
Getting Started - This is the location where you can expect to find out more about DiviPay and learn how to use the platform.
- Onboarding Checklist - this will take you directly to a checklist with instructions and tasks to get you started with DiviPay.
- Online Training Courses - this will take you directly to our recorded videos to explain how the different features work and a step-by-step walkthrough of DiviPay.
- Help Centre - this will take you to our resources where you can search for the feature you need help or instructions on. Step-by-step guides can also be found here.
Payments - This is the location where you can expect to find the navigation in relation to making payments to suppliers or employees.
- Subscriptions - this will take you directly to the screen to add, edit and view subscriptions.
- Bills - this will take you directly to the screen to request and view bills.
- Reimbursements - this will take you directly to the screen for you to submit and view reimbursements.
Spend Management - This is the location where you can find the navigation in controlling the spending of employees.
- Budgets - this will take you directly to the screen to add, edit or view the current budgets.
- Transactions - this will take you directly to the screen to view all expenditures made.
- Approvals (NEW) - this is a new screen introduced with the Custom workflows feature. This will take you directly to the screen to view budget top-ups, bills and reimbursement requests to approve or decline.
Spend Management Settings
- Custom workflows (NEW) - this is a new screen that will take you directly to add and view rules that have been created for the approval process.
- Expense Report Fields - this will take you directly to the settings in which you can add additional fields for employees to record information about the expenses.
- Financials - this is the location where you can expect to find the navigation in relation to the funding of your account.