DiviPay can be used to pay for Uber rides once you link your DiviPay card to PayPal in the Uber app.
To link your DiviPay card to PayPal:
- Open the Uber app
- Tap the menu button
- Tap the payment option
- Select the business ride profile
- Tap the default payment section
- Tap add payment method
- Select PayPal
- Login to your PayPal account
- Enter your DiviPay card details or if you already have a card linked to PayPal tap change first and then enter your card details
- Tap agree and continue to confirm the link
- In the Uber app, PayPal will now appear as a payment method
Please remember to switch to your business profile when booking Uber rides for business.