Manually import your chart of accounts from any accounting software package. Your expenses will be automatically categorized and mapped to your business’s chart of accounts. Download a CSV of all your transactions with pre-filled expense category mapping.
To manually import your chart of accounts:
- Navigate to settings.
- Select ‘Chart of Account’ from the left-hand menu.
- Click ‘Import Accounts’ in the top right-hand corner of the chart of accounts screen.
4.Download the CSV template and copy and paste your chart of accounts under the column headers provided.
5. Upload the CSV file using the exact same column headers as the template.
6. Map your chart of accounts to the DiviPay default categories and click save.
7. Go to the transactions tab and use the export button to download a CSV. You will find all new transactions will be automatically mapped to your business’s unique General Ledger codes.